Volunteer and Internship
Are you passionate about influencing policies and improving livelihood
of small-scale farmers in Uganda? ESAFF Uganda provides exciting
and challenging volunteer and internship opportunities for you.
ESAFF Uganda provides exciting and challenging volunteer and internships opportunities for candidates in professional fields/skills that include:
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Information Communication Technology
3. Communication and Journalism
4. Food sovereignty and agroecology
5. Monitoring and Evaluation
6. Project Planning and Management
7. HIV/AIDS and Reproductive Health
9. Graphic Design
10. Advocacy and research
To Apply for Volunteering or internship
Please submit the following documents for volunteering opportunity;
1. Cover Letter
3. Academic Documents
4. Recommendation Letter
Please submit the following documents for internship opportunity;
1. Cover Letter
3. Provisional Transcript
4. University Letter
The minimum requirements for consideration of internship and volunteer position are the following:
1. Possessing first degree or diploma from a recognised University for volunteers
2. Pursuing a university degree or diploma from a recognized institution for internship placements
3. Have knowledge of computer technology and good interpersonal skills.
Conditions of Service
Kindly note that volunteers and interns aren’t paid for the
services that they provide to the organisation and they are
also subject to the Policies that govern the organisation.
The period for a volunteer or an intern to stay at ESAFF Uganda is dependable on the specialized addition experience/labour needed at a particular time.
If you have met the aforementioned minimum requirements, please send your application in PDF format to our email address email@example.com for review while indicating at least two areas of competence or interest that you can compete in favourably.